Merry Christmas to All!

We are off to Hawaii for the holidays! Just wanted to share our Christmas card with you:

bearnson christmas card 620x442 Merry Christmas to All!

It’s a free download from Kerri Bradford’s site.

Here’s hoping your holiday season is merry and bright!

Love, Lisa

facebook Merry Christmas to All!twitter Merry Christmas to All!google plus Merry Christmas to All!share save 171 16 Merry Christmas to All!

15 Responses to “Merry Christmas to All!”

Merry Christmas…your card is beautiful!!!

2. Shanda says:

it’s wonderful here. I love living in hawaii especially on the big island. Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours!

3. Stephanie D says:

I love how you included your adult son and daughter in law. I have 2 younger children, but also have an adult child who is married. I always include them both in our Christmas photo card!

4. Sheryl Pyle says:

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii. Beautiful family and beautiful Christmas card. God Bless you all.

Merry Christmas, Lisa and family!! Hope y’all have a wonderful time in Hawaii!! :)

6. Paula says:

Your family has grown SO much since I first started reading Creating Keepsakes! Amazing how time flies! Mine has grown too — my daughter is 19 and at BYU-Provo, getting her mission papers ready (*sniff*), while my son will be 16 in April and getting his driver’s license. Amazing!

I looked on Kerri Bradford’s site but couldn’t find that cute card! Any hints?? It’s adorable! I tend to want cards that SAY Merry Christmas … the reason for the season … but they can be hard to locate. Someday I’ll have enough confidence in my skills to actually make my own …!

Thanks!

7. Nicky from Okotoks says:

Hoping that you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

8. Merry Merry Christmas – and happy healthy – wonderful New Year – Enjoy Hawaii looking forward to many fun filled pictures.

9. Leslie says:

Freaking cute you guys have a close family bond

• lisabearnson says:

Leslie i want to know how you are doing i sent a letter to you and said the ways to contact me!! you are a awesome human being

• Leslie says:

Thank you lisa you are verry nice, nobody has realy told me something that nice but may you please re look at my e mail and email me how to contact you again i was hoping sage and i could get together sometime we were close friends we loved making dumb jokes and teasing each other to be silly you raised her well I have never had any friends like her -thank you

10. Jen Gresham says:

Hey Lisa, I received your Christmas pic in the mail today. Your family is growing! Pretty soon you will have little grandbabies!
    I’m heading off for Italy for a month but wanted to touch base and say thank you for the card! I will be back in Utah in the next few months visiting a friend there so, hopefully, we will be able to hook up. I don’t do the face book thing any more, no time so keep my email handy and buzz me when you get a chance!
    Jen

11. Leslie says:

have you talked to sage about me yet

12. Leslie says:

lisa could you please email me how I can contact you there is no dot in my e mail adress I have to talk to sage I miss her ssssooooooooooooooooo much my life isn’t the same without her;D