Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

Okay–I’ll just cut to the chase and tell you the BIG news:

Project Life HSN Becky Lisa Photo 620x620 Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

I’m so excited to be hosting a show on HSN starting March 25th and featuring Becky Higgins’ revolutionary Project Life kit as my debut product!

photo copy1 Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

As many of you know, I took a leave of absence from the professional world over the past few years to spend more time with my family. During this time, I continued documenting my family’s history and taking lots of photos. I also completely and utterly fell in love with Project Life–an ultra-simple, fashion-forward, back-to-basics approach to memory keeping.

PL logo1 620x531 Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

When HSN approached me several months ago about hosting my own show, I was excited about the opportunity but knew I wanted to represent quality products I love and believe in. Project Life fit right into this category! I approached Becky about featuring a Project Life kit and  the rest is history. On March 25th, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. I will present the Today’s Special–an exclusive Project Life kit that is not offered like this anywhere else. Oh–and wait until you see the price!

Now a word about one of the most creative people I know, Miss Becky Higgins!

Becky and I have known each other for 16 years! I think this is the first photo we had taken together (why did our husbands let us out of the house with our hair looking like that?):

photo copy3 620x620 Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

My mom’s big claim to fame is she “discovered” Becky Higgins.Becky sat next to my mom at church while nannying for a family in her congregation. The conversation turned to Creating Keepsakes Magazine (we only had published three issues at the time) and Becky’s ears perked up. She’d seen the magazine, loved to scrapbook and loved to write in all types of handwriting styles. My mom shared some of Becky’s work with me and I was immediately wowed! Becky wrote an article, which led to a column, which led to full-time work at Creating Keepsakes.

Over the years, Becky and I have become very close friends. We’ve been there for the ups and downs of life and have supported and loved each other. Becky and David were there when my son, Kade, returned from his two year church mission to North Carolina. Becky and David were there when Kade married Taylor. Becky’s entire extended family came to stay in my home and her parents and brothers have also become dear friends to me. Becky has organized my office (on more than one occasion), changed my kids’ diapers and hand-lettered sayings on my walls. All I can say is I’M BLESSED I’ve had this gal in my court all these years!

So–I’m bringing all these past memories up to explain why it’s only natural that my friend, Becky Higgins, and I would start this new adventure together! I’m so excited to bring you the very best that Project Life and Becky Higgins has to offer!

Along with Project Life, I will be presenting lots of other amazing products. I will be highlighting many of the products, pages and projects here on my blog over the next 30 days. I’m so excited to share these ideas with you. And continue reading Becky’s blog–she will also be giving up-to-date information about the kits.

Okay–So that’s enough excitement for one day. Stay tuned for more information! And, I’m also in the middle of updating this site!

Happy Monday, Everyone!

facebook Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSNtwitter Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSNgoogle plus Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSNshare save 171 16 Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN

32 Responses to “Lisa + Becky = Project Life on HSN”

1. EmmaJohns says:

So excited about this! Can’t wait to see you on TV again! Congratulations!

2. Therese says:

Welcome Back Lisa! My daughter, Lauren, and I were at your last taping at QVC. It will be great to have you back on TV. There has been nothing like it since you left.

Starting out with Becky is perfect! Can’t wait to see what the two of you have come up with again.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

3. Mary-Lou says:

Lisa I am so happy to hear the news of your return to the “public” scrapping world again. First thing I am doing when I finish this comment is to check out if I get HSN within my satellite package and then to count out my loonies & toonies to make sure I have some spending money ready for March 25th.

4. Leslie says:

I’m so happy for you!! What an exciting adventure you are about take! I love you, Becky, and PL, so I can’t wait to tune in on the 25th! It will be great to see both of you working together again! Congratulations!

Ahhhhhhhhhh this is great. I hardly watch HSN because there is never good COOl scrapbooking stuff, I missed you doing that. SO with that I am VERY excited for you two AND me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

6. Super excited…missed you when you left QVC……I have had such beautiful things made thanks to your inspiration….Found For All Time Clocks, through you, and now just had Michael Lazorchak make me a beautiful frame as well! Where else would I learn about these great things? Cannot wait to see what you have in store for us! Good luck!!!

7. Jenny Campbell says:

LIKE! So excited you and Becky are coming back! It hasn’t been the same without you! I will for sure be watching. It is the day after my birthday so I hope I will have B-day money to spend! YEA!
    Jenny

8. Shannon says:

YAY!!! So excited. Hopefully I can score a great deal and catch up on some scrapbooking. I have about 8 or 9 years of photos of my son. He is now 10. I am sooo far behind. I am feeling overwhelmed. And for more excitement my first granddaughter will be here in the beginning of June. Which means more scrapbooking.
    Thanks, Shannon

P.S. Congratulations to you and Becky!!

9. laurieh says:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. jackie says:

so so so glad you’re back on tv have missed you

11. Kirsten J says:

Lisa – I’m so thrilled for you guys and can’t wait. And that picture – you were just babies!

12. Jennifer Olson

Lisa Bearnson and Becky hiigins coming to Hsn

can wait to watch those shows

13. Bonnie says:

Lisa – Congratulations!! I can’t wait to see you on HSN. Best of luck with your new endeavor and thank you for all of your scrapbooking inspiration. Maybe now you will do another Lisa Bearnson Adventure?! By far one of the most memorable trips of my life!

14. Andrea Johnson says:

yayyyyyy so excited!!

15. Suse says:

Congrats on your newest venture!
    How blessed you and Becky both are to have found and kept each other in your lives all these years!
    As a wife/mom that has moved many times due to my dear hubby’s job, I can appreciate
    that bond. I often long for those days gone by. (Sadly this past move has not provided any close friendships yet…I’m still working on that!)
    I discovered you and your products while flipping through the TV channels years ago, and have been inspired by all your creativity! I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the precious time away with your family, but I can’t wait for your new show! I’ve marked the date on my calendars, and will load up on coffee that day to stay up and watch!
    Break a leg! Suse

16. jpscraps says:

Awesome news!! Can’t wait for the 25th!

17. Sheryl Pyle says:

Gosh I just moved and found a LOT of QVC scrapbook kits that I purchased from you. Boy were you good!! Kept thinking I would get a craft room and now I have one in our new home. It is full already and I am so excited about Project Life. I kept quite a few of the kits but did donate some as I couldn’t keep them all. Project Life has made me realize that I can get caught up…it will take a while, but I can do it.
    So excited to see this Special Value…Good luck and God Bless you both.

18. Julia S says:

Lisa..I’m so happy for you! I started scrapbooking after seeing YOU on QVC way back in 1998 I believe. I was so darn excited and couldn’t not wait to get that black spiral bound album kit and the CK mag.

I’m so thankful…now all these years later I am the Director of Social Media and Education for Therm O Web and would like to think you had a hand in that..or so I think! Best to you! I’ll be watching!

19. Elizabeth D says:

Very excited to see the new projects and kits you have in stored. I won’t be able to watch you on HSN because we don’t have cable, but I will be following both blogs to keep up on the new. I loved when you and Becky teamed up for the baby kit which I purchased while at a CK convention over the summer and LOVE everything in the kit. If your new products are anything like that and better my money is good as spent. Best of luck to you both in your ventures together again. I really did love hearing the back story on you and Becky’s friendship.

20. Pat says:

Great news – so excited to watch!!

21. Kim says:

Yay! Great news! Cannot wait to see you and Project Life on HSN!!! Gotta go start an account with HSN so I am ready! :)

22. Leslie S. says:

Wow, that is the best news. I have truly missed seeing you on TV. And I love Project Life!!! Can’t wait to see you on the 25th.

23. Michelle McGovern says:

Lisa,
    I am so happy you are back on TV. I will be watching!

24. LISA!!!! Holy cow – that is such amazing news. We don’t know each other, but you have been so inspirational in my scrapbooking!! I was a premiere subscriber of CK way back in the day and have loved everything you and Becky have done. I’m so excited to see you both back together again professionally and for you to return to TV! I bought several QVC packages that you did all those years ago. I can’t believe how grown up your beautiful family is now.

25. Gisela Diehl says:

So happy to see you back on TV and to pair up with Becky is an absolute plus, can’t wait to see both of you on HSN!!

26. Susan C says:

I can’t wait. You inspired me to start scrapbooking with your early QVC shows and I have missed your shows so much. And to have you feature PL products that are not available anywhere else is just the coolest. I will be tuned in at 12:01 ready to go.
    Congratulations Lisa!

27. Suzanne says:

Oh my goodness! This just made my day! Seeing you on QVC back in 1997 is what got me into scrapbooking in the first place. I’m beyond excited that you’ll be back on TV again. I will definitely be buying a Project Life kit. Off to mark my calendar right now! :-)

28. Dell says:

YES. YES. YES! I admit I have a few VCR tapes of the old QVC scrapbooking shows. I miss watching all those scrapbooking ideas and planning my days around your shows :) I’ll be watching HSN on March 25th.

29. Liz Benbrook says:

Hi,

I’m the leader of the team that is writing the web copy for these products at HSN. Wow. Am I ever impressed. The quality is exceptional, the colors are fresh and Project Life is brilliant.

Clearly, I, too, will be watching (and shopping) HSN on March 25th.

Welcome to HSN and get ready – it’s fun here!

Liz

30. Angela Daly says:

Im so glad to see you again. I met you and Becky at CKU Orlando 2004, you two are the greatest inspiration on my scrapbooking life. Thanks
    I’ll be watching you march 25th!!

31. Basically citing the op’s content numerous will resonate with the above as its true and its good to see a writer that is stating stuff on this topic on the internet to review