Thanks for Your Support!!

I’m back from Tampa, Florida and first and foremost have to say a huge THANK YOU to each of you for all your support. Your positive energy just oozed through your television screen to the HSN television cameras making me feel very loved and teary eyed.

The overwhelming response to the Project Life kit totally made Becky Higgins smile. In fact–I don’t think she’s wiped that smile off her face for three days now. It makes Becky so happy that 25,000 people will soon have her revolutionary memory- keeping system in their hands. Becky–thanks for your vision, insight and passion.

Here is a photo of the two of us with Kerri Bradford taken a few months back.

becky lisa kerri 620x412 Thanks for Your Support!!

If you don’t know who Kerri Bradford is, you must go to her site to see firsthand her creativity. If you have a Silhouette Cameo or just purchased one,  you’ll be amazed at all the  images she’s created to be used on this machine.

Kerri just traveled with me to HSN and was my right arm for the entire process. She worked with me for years at QVC and I was so thankful when she said “yes” to helping me with my HSN venture. She is a wonderful women and so thankful we all benefit from her creative juices. Oh–and she’s the designer behind the Cinnamon and Turquoise editions of Project Life.

I got some many great questions from several of you and I’ll try to answer them in this post. Please ask me more if I don’t get them all answered!

Q: Where did you get all your clothes and jewelry for Monday’s show?

A: Two of my sweet friends who own amazing companies outfitted me with the majority of my clothes and all the jewelry.

The jewelry company is Jewel Kade and their jewelry is my absolute favorite. It’s very fashion forward, classic, yet full of personality and fun. Jewel Kade jewelry is only available through stylists. You can go here to find a stylist in your area.

Many of my clothes were from Loni Steven’s brand new online boutique, Ruby Bloom Boutique. I love the convenience of shopping online and the prices and size variety are unbeatable.

This is one of the dresses from her boutique that I was possibly going to wear on Monday but decided that it was too dressy for the crafting day. The dress is only $34.00 and you can wear it either tied or untied.

LisaBearnson 5Web 533x800 Thanks for Your Support!!

LisaBearnson 7Web 533x800 Thanks for Your Support!!

The necklace and bracelets are from Jewel Kade.

LisaBearnson 8Web 533x800 Thanks for Your Support!!

Q: How often will be you be on HSN?

A: I will be hosting “Papercrafting with Lisa Bearnson” 6-12 times a year. I will keep you updated with dates and times as I receive them. The next hours are scheduled for May but don’t have a for sure date yet.

Q: Will you feature new items?

A: HSN is very committed to bringing the very latest items to their program. They also love new, new, new. So–I’ll have a wide variety every time.

Q: Do you do your own hair and makeup at HSN?

A: Thankfully no. HSN provides a wonderful hair and makeup artist before each airing.

Q: When do you sleep during a 24-hour craft event?

A: I loved everything about HSN! Truly a great experience with the nicest people. One of the great benefits is having a hotel literally around the corner. After my debut on Monday morning, I got to the hotel around 2:30 a.m. and had to be back over to the studio around 7:00 a.m. It’s hard to shut your mind off and go to sleep but I actually got a couple of hours of sleep. I then was at the studio all day and didn’t get in bed until 2:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning. So–I was up for close to 36 hours with only three hours of sleep.

Q: Where do you hang out between shows?

A: Every guest is assigned a green room where they can relax in between shows. We also hang out in the halls, setting up all the tables and making sure all last minute details are in place.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks again for your support!

With Appreciation,

P.S. Becky is giving away a gift certificate from Ruby Bloom Boutique on her blog today!

facebook Thanks for Your Support!!twitter Thanks for Your Support!!google plus Thanks for Your Support!!share save 171 16 Thanks for Your Support!!

23 Responses to “Thanks for Your Support!!”

1. Ana Cabotaje says:

I almost bought all the products you presented but ran out of budget so I am looking forward to seeing you again in May with great new products :)

2. kris says:

Lisa, loved seeing you on tv again and bought both Jade and Blush. When will you have Project LIfe on HSN again – anytime 2013?

• lisabearnson says:

We have some very exciting plans for Project Life on HSN in 2013. I can’t wait to unveil what’s in store. I’ll keep you posted.

3. Karla says:

I enjoyed your papercrafting segments! Looking forward to your future appearances! Karla

4. Leslie Andraya says:

I love your necklace

5. Nita K. says:

So glad to have you back! Can’t wait to see more shows from you.

6. Melanie Lloyd says:

I only got to peak in at you once, quick. But it was fun to see you back on tv. What an inspiring lady you are. Love ya

7. Barbara says:

I had such a great time Monday watching! I started at midnight, placed my order, and watched the presentation over and over again throughout the day! My sons just couldn’t understand why I needed to watch it again – LOL! I yawned my way through the work day, but it was worth the fun. My first box is supposed to arrive Monday. So excited – especially since I have the week off from work. I got the autodelivery too! That was a pleasant surprise. HSN is now bookmarked on my computer, and I look forward to more shows throughout the year. Thanks for the great product…God bless!

8. Brandi White says:

Hi Lisa, I loved crafting day on HSN and bought so many of your things including Project Life! Also, I splurged and got the Cameo. I am so excited to incorporate this wonderful tool into my PL album. Will you please share a few of your pages that you showed during HSN and share what fonts you used for your titles. There seemed to be a block and a script font that you used a lot, and they looked great. So many of us are new to Silhouette and would love a little extra inspiration from you to get started.
    Thanks so much Lisa! So happy to see you back on TV! Looking forward to what you come up with next~
    Brandi

• lisabearnson says:

Brandi–I’ll for sure share some of my Project Life pages and my favorite fonts to use with the Cameo. Thanks for the great suggestion to share this with others.

9. [...] did you see Lisa Bearnson on HSN selling Project Life? Didn’t she look amazing every single segment, with all those [...]

10. Sandi says:

So very happy to see you once again on my television ! I have missed the good old days of shopping with QVC. I used to tell my husband watch out because Lisa can sell me anything and everything! Welcome back to my living room!

11. Tona says:

It was great seeing you back on TV!

12. Annette says:

Just received my Jade Project Life order in the mail!!! I was like a kid at Christmas opening the box. It is so gorgeous. I am so happy there will be more scrapbooking shows with Lisa on HSN.
    Lisa, you are simply the BEST at presenting scrapbooking supplies and then showing us fun and
    creative ways to use them. Thank you!!!

13. i was up at 12midnight – and watched and ordered had so much fun –
    i ordered jade and blush, and i did the auto delivery – -
    i am so happy that hsn realized we love scrapbooking and needed you – back on television .
    i had such fun – -
    i will be looking forward to when you are on and watch you each time
    loved your outfits and loved the jewelry

14. Leslie S. says:

You were wonderful!!! So happy you are back on TV, you have been missed. Happy Easter!

15. AniB says:

It was great to see you back on tv! You were awesome and looked great! Loved your outfits and jewelry too! I purchased the Jade kit, the envelope inserts, the 18-piece journaling pens, and the pretty little washi tape. I was so tempted to get the blush kit too, but it wasn’t in my budget this time around. Looking forward to watching you in the future. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

16. Karen T says:

It was so great to see you on tv again – I was fortunate to have Monday off work so I was able to catch all lot of the shows and dvr’d the rest. I ordered the Jade kit on your first airing and have already received it – I can’t wait to start! Your shows are so inspiring with so many great layouts and ideas. Any chance you’ll pin your featured projects on Pinterest or your blog?

Again, Welcome Back!

Got my Project Life yesterday and I love it!!! Can’t wait to start an album–just have to print the pics. lol.

Happy Easter Bearnson Family!!!

18. Donna C says:

Yay Lisa! So happy to see u again! You looked marvelous and haven’t lost your touch girl! :) can’t wait to hear the Project Life plans! :)
    Congrats!

19. Lori C says:

I was so depressed when I didn’t see you on QVC anymore. You are my scrapping heroine and were so inspiring to me. I DVR’d all your segments and have been watching them over again. Welcome back .we missed you.

20. Stanton says:

thanks for the info

21. obviously much like your web-site nevertheless, you have to check out the punctuational in numerous of this posts. A lot of them are filled by using spelling troubles so i to locate this very difficult to make sure the truth conversely I will definitely go back all over again.