Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

You’ve probably seen a bunch of hype on lots of blogs by now. Yep – it’s all because of this amazing machine:

zink happy 85729360 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

Image 1 620x620 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

This is the world’s first smart, happy, little, full-color app printer and works with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android smart phones and tablet. It literally prints ANY print enabled app! Yes – finally there’s an easy way to get all those photos off your phone and tablet.

And – there’s more surprises that I can’t reveal at this time. (Hint – a pretty amazing app comes with the app printer!)

The first time you will ever see the ZINK hAppy is on HSN August 5th starting at 12:01 a.m. EST. It’s the Today’s Special so that means it will be a superb value!

I know you love this gal as much as I do:

IMG 4032 600x800 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

Rhonna recently released the coolest photo app on the planet – Rhonnadesigns – and this new app printer works so wonderfully well with her app. Look what she designed with the hAppy:

Image 1 copy 620x620 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

Just a reminder of the “Paper Crafting with Lisa Bearnson” times:

LisaBearnson PaperCraftingLogo Color 620x317 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

12:01 a.m. EST

12:00 p.m.EST

6:00 p.m. EST

9:00 p.m. EST

Just had to share a few joyful photos from our Bear Lake trip last week:

Our group spent hours making a sandcastle village:

IMG 8255 533x800 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

See you on the 5th!

facebook Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!twitter Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!google plus Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!share save 171 16 Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!

24 Responses to “Only Three More Days! Get hAppy!”

1. Nancy C. says:

Oh, I cannot wait until Monday at 12:01AM!!! It is killing me to have to wait!!! LOL

2. Tiffany Sherman says:

I am so excited. What is the largest size that it will print?
    I am so getting this.

Thanks Lisa!!!

Tiffany

OH this is EXACTLY what I have been wishing for. I hate up-loading my Instagram and regular photo’s off of my phone. Now my phone is a nexus, a step down from a android. Does anyone know if this will work with the new hAppy toy:)

PLEASE don’t tell me I have to get a new phone to use this bundle of joy!!!

4. Hi Lisa!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 5th! Still miss you an QVC-Still curious to know why you left QVC-

5. Karen B says:

Can’t wait till the 5th!

6. mandyb says:

so very cool!!!

7. Sheryl Pyle says:

So anxious to see this new “toy”. It looks like lots of fun.

8. […] out this new machine, "Zink hAppy," on Lisa Bearnson's blog. It is meant specifically for printing photos from apps. […]

9. Heidi says:

Ohhhh boy!!!! I think I’m going to love it!

10. Emma says:

Hi Love the look of this printer, will it becoming to the UK anytime soon ? as I can’t wait to get hold of one.

Emma

11. caz hancock says:

Hi there, I just saw this printer and it looks AMAZING, I just wondered if it will be available outside of HSN, I ask because I am in New Zealand and they do not ship here.

12. Erin J says:

This little thing looks awesome! I hope you will please talk about its prints archival quality. My friends and I were very curious! Can’t wait to see it!

13. Lehua says:

I’m also about the archival factor! I don’t use my home “photo” printers on anything I really want to keep because they fade in a few years. Heidi Swapp says the ink is in the paper. No need for ink cartridges. Hoping it is light fast and archival!

14. Kimberly K. says:

Can’t wait to see this printer. I’m hoping its affordable for my classroom.

15. Amy says:

I will be watching!! I can’t wait!!

16. Nancy Diaz says:

I can’t wait!! I want see the ultimated technoly for scrapbookong master

17. Vivian Samayoa says:

Finnally, an easy way to print all my photos!!!!!
    YEIY!!!

18. Kelly says:

I have been looking for something like this for ages:) Can’t wait for the 5th to arrive.

19. Teresa says:

Looks wonderful item .. sadly left out a chunk of the market because windows based products can’t use it :-(

Looking forward to your show ..

20. Maria from San Francisco says:

Lisa, I am currently watching you on HSN as you introduce the “Today’s Special”. You have mentioned various times the app you love for your photos. What is the name of that app ?? I have tried looking for it, but I think I have misspelled it.

Thank you !!

21. Stephanie O says:

This machine looks really fun! I am disappointed Lisa that you are promoting Rhonna’s app with this machine. Her app is only for iPhone/iPad and the Zink is for those plus Android supposedly. I can’t use her app because I only have an Android phone and tablet. Would be nice if the app was universal when you promote something like that.

22. victoria weiss says:

You talked me into it Lisa!!! Me and my sister both ordered and got happy with your presentation. Thank you for bringing us such great products!

23. Linda Speier says:

Hi Lisa; I really hope you get this, as I am not very good with the computer.I have watched you for a long time and am really excited about Project Life. I have purchased them from HSN. I am so excited, but a little nervous, because I just purchased the ZINK hAppy inkless printer. I watch you and you get so excited while doing your presentations. My question to you is, you mentioned alot of apps that you are using on the ZINK. Would you PLEASE be able to send me the names of the apps that you are using on the ZINK. You are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have purchased so many many items from HSN. I pray one day I could meet you, but that will probably never happen. I love taking photos and doing scrapbooking. I always enter alot of the give aways, but have never never been very lucky. I just was lucky enough to be able to get the Zink on a payment plan. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Hi LiSA~

This post is well after you debue of you introducing the Zink hAppy…I actually receieved mine today…just got it up and running…YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE.

Ok so my question is this…I thought you said it comes with a amazing app…I also thought that app was Rhonnadesigns…you know your instagram posts, you had like two. Well first off I don’t know what “special” app came with it, AND if infact it is the Rhonna app I can’t use that.

Any of us that have android phones that app is not compatible, her app is only compatible with the iphones. That make me sad AND kinda frustrated as it was advertised like it came with it and you had said in your blog post will work for all ipad…iphone…and android smart phones.

So I guess my question is…is the “free app” the Rhonna designs or something different. No matter where do we find it and so on to download or whatever.

Thank you so much for your time regarding this matter.

OH and does anyone else feel like I do…the Zink is WAY fun…but I really wish they would of designed it so it would print 3 x 4 you know ladies FOR PROJECT LIFE…I mean really what was Zink hAppy thinking:)