I am so darn excited about my latest venture–a photo “Book of the Month” club! I still love tactile scrapbooking but have found in my busy life that digital books are fun and easy to create and are a beautiful presentation that will last forever. Plus, you can share the digital version with all your family and friends. The photo above is a sample cover of my School Days September Book of the Month club. This book is an answer to my search for the perfect School Days digital photo book. It’s totally customizable and is a great way to keep up with all my children’s school years.
Check out a few spreads from my September School Days book of the month:
Here is what I love about my new books and the new program:
- They are really easy and simple to create. Just add your photos–all the guess work is done for you. Or, you can use our designs but customize them to fit your own needs.
- These beautiful books are artistically designed with unique themes.
- These high-quality, hard-bound books are an affordable price . Just $17.99 for your first book! ($39.99 regular price minus 30% book-of-the-month promotion minus $10 sign-up promotion)
- A digital version of your completed book is automatically e-mailed to you. This can easily be shared with family and friends.
- You can choose between the book with normal pages or a revolutionary “lay flat” book.
Every month, a new book like one of these will be added to the club:
The featured book will be 30% off the regular price during the month it’s offered. You’ll still be able to buy the book in future months for the regular price.
So–I’m having a super cool contest! At the end of the week I’m giving away a free book! All you need to do to enter is join my book club! It’s free to join and if you don’t win, there is a consolation–I have a promotion going on right now where I will credit your account with $10 toward your first book just for signing up!
Photobook Contest Entry Details:
- Visit my book club at http://lisabearnson.ziblio.com
- Join the club by Friday, September 10. It’s free!
- I will draw a lucky winner and announce it on my blog!
Wait! That’s not all! I’m having another super cool contest! I’m giving away a Silhouette Cutting Machine! You already know how awesome these things are from my last post about it. I love mine! Incase you haven’t seen one yet, it’s a digital craft cutter that connects right to your computer. You can use all your fonts to create titles, dingbats for decorations, and download shapes from the Silhouette Online Store. It’s amazing. Read my contest details below.
Silhouette Contest Entry Details:
- There are 2 ways to enter! Follow me on Twitter or sign up for my newsletter.
- Sign up for both and double your chances to win! Just do it by Friday, September 10.
- I will draw a lucky winner and make the announcement here on my blog!
So–what are you waiting for? Get busy and enter these fantastic contests!