Guess What I’m Featuring on HSN?

First of all, let me begin by saying that I went to the most FABULOUS baby shower a few weeks ago. My pal, Kara Kol, was expecting her first girl and went all out for the shower. Here she is with her mom, Pam:

kara and pam 620x413 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

My mouth was to the ground when I saw the presentation of the food:

shower food 620x413 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

shower elephants 620x413 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

shower presents 620x413 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

shower jars 620x413 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

Everything (well–almost everything) was created using the Silhouette Cameo. It’s the most versatile cutting machine on the market and the possibilities are endless.

dream it up lisa 620x238 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

And guess what? I’m featuring and selling this machine along with an amazing bundle on HSN on March 25th. The price for what you’re getting is unbeatable and trust me, it’s easy to use and so much fun. It has taken my creativity to a whole new level. Go here to find out more about the Silhouette Cameo.

cameo button lisa Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

I can’t wait to reveal more great things coming your way on March 25th!

Sincerely,

share save 171 16 Guess What Im Featuring on HSN?

15 Responses to “Guess What I’m Featuring on HSN?”

1. Bryan McEwan says:

Hmmm maybe the time is now right to upgrade my 1st generation Silhouette. Looking forward to your return to TV. : )

2. Vickie says:

I am looking forward to seeing you back on tv. I’ve missed your shows on QVC.

3. i am so looking forward to march 25th. – it will be great to have you back on tv – with all your great ideas

I saw that on Pinterest!!! Adorable!!! I would LOVE to have a Silhouette. I need to get on the stick and buy one while you’re on there. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!!!

Ohhhh can’t wait. AND very excited to see you and some GOOD stuff for scrapbooking back on QVC!!!

• Katie M. says:

Uh oh, Lisa. Be sure you’re tuning into HSN, because that’s where Lisa will be. So exciting to see her on HSN!

6. Leslie Andraya says:

Does anybody know what channel the home shopping network is on for dish tv

7. Kris W says:

Sweet. I’ll be watching.

8. Deb says:

Project Life!

9. Lisa, I’m really looking forward to your return to TV …all ready to see all that you will be sharing with us on hsn.

10. irene says:

Do you know what time you will b selling the cameo?

11. clarice says:

I’m glad Lisa is back really missed her..

12. Linda Wilson says:

Lisa, I am a First time buyer of Project Life! I bought Blush & Jade and extra photo pocket pages! I missed the Silhouette Cameo do you know if and when HSN will get some more? Dying to know! Great to see you again on HSN, you were awesome!

13. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
    blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best