“Write On” Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

I love to “doodle write.” My handwriting is a cross between printing and cursive writing. I especially adore writing with a Papermate Sharpwriter mechanical #2 pencil in my daily calendar and “things to do” list (so I can erase as I go!).

I also love writing daily messages on an inexpensive white plate I got from TJMaxx:

photo copy 9 e1367352401501 620x465 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

Because I love casual writing, we came up with a “Write On” sticker kit that features epoxy word and quote stickers that features my casual handwriting. This kit is BRAND NEW and will be featured on either  May 14th (2:00 p.m. EST and 6:00 p.m.EST) or May 15th (9:00 a.m. EST) HSN show.

pFuFRhdHIdTbfZtBek7gC8XSfJ1BOQPcZ4StxhlWlQ 620x509 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

3yGLBGVYwZQwFU9obghHOXDF3EHG1v0mT6tXIfrtx0k 620x368 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

lKhWsxhi8SK0VzCC qnj1UtVi fkT9PxSOiW PKSdto 620x351 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

If you’ve never used word epoxy stickers before, you’re in for a huge treat. They peel off the backing so easily and add such a statement to your page with little effort. Oh-and they are  low profile so there’s no bulk–just dimension.

Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

6L1igGuz30IsEK3yCyYiCltgDfwIQW5dvSoyqmXytUc 620x415 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

4Eal7cWvY45hg4dWuoTCDP wpe6 N3BIciW45aaXbB0 620x464 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

Speaking of my note on my plate about Spring, it was so delightfully warm yesterday, and now today it’s back to wind and cold. This photo taken from my front yard says it all:

photo copy 10 e1367353130197 620x465 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!The trees are trying their best of blossom but the mountains are still being stubborn with the snow.

I have a dear friend who showed up first thing this morning on my front porch delivering this goodness:

photo copy 11 620x620 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

So–despite the weather, it’s going to be a perfect spring day!

Until Tomorrow!

share save 171 16 Write On Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!

15 Responses to ““Write On” Sticker Kit plus Happiness on my Front Porch!”

1. kris says:

Are you going to have any PROJECT LIFE items on air in May?

• lisabearnson says:

Becky and I have many exciting brand new Project Life items planned for the future. We are sooo excited to announce the plans. These will be sold in upcoming months. We were able to bring one SKU of the Blush edition of Project Life back in May. It will be sold on May 14th at 2:00 p.m. Thanks for your excitement and support

Gosh, that mountain/budding tree pic is gorgeous!! We are all over the temperature gauge here too!!

And yay for the stickers–I love your cute handwriting! And I would love to have those stickers!!!

Keep the previews coming! :)

3. Beautiful photos that look a little like NW Michigan. There was still snow in piles when we were in Traverse City last night, but we finally lost the last of ours about a week ago. My daffodils, hyacinty and crocuses are beginning to bloom and it stayed over freezing the past several nights. YEY! Wesley’s first soccer game and practices were cancelled due to flooded fields… this past Saturday they were able to play though.
    The new kit looks great and I too like your handwriting mix, something that I am guilty of, as I have a tendency to write in caps when so that I can read them better (I made the mistake of trying to save some money last fall and not have my bifocals included this time around… oops!). I’m so excited for your new ventures w/ Bekki et al… Keep up the great work and creativity for us! Gentle Fibro hugs from Michigan

4. oops hyacinth darn types lol

Its also taken a village here in lower Michigan for Spring to come also…I think its finally here…OH I hope it stays!!! Loving all the new yums!!!

6. love the pictures and love the handwriting stickers – i will be getting them – -

7. Kerrin says:

OH how I wish HSN shipped to Canada. LOVE your stickers!

8. Faye T. says:

Love the pictures-they’re beautiful.
    Can’t wait for the 14th and 15th and those stickers.

9. Carol Powers says:

Is that a book or a journal ( We’re Not In Oz )?

10. [...] in the above page I love how the “Write On …  Handwriting Accents Sticker Kit” was [...]

11. Peggy D says:

Do these word stickers have a white border? Looks like Sweet did, but others did not?

• lisabearnson says:

No–there is no white border on the epoxy word stickers. We just added the white border on the “Sweet” card for a cute effect

12. [...] come back and let me know if you bought anything! I’m thinking about getting THIS [...]