Three Weeks from Today!

Yep–I simply can’t wait to start unveiling all the goodness that will be happening three weeks from today, September 17th, on HSN (10 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. ET). I have been working fast and furiously with several companies to bring you the latest and greatest products. Just wait until you see it all! Keep tuning in every week day until September 17th and I’ll continue sharing. Oh–and there will be some fun giveaways along the way!

As you know, I’m in love with the whole Project Life concept. Becky Higgins has simply done a phenomenal job creating a system of memory keeping that is so EASY and so LIBERATING and still makes me feel like a CREATIVE genius! I love ya, BH!

After I sold the first wildly popular Project Life on HSN (Jade and Blush editions), Becky Higgins, Kerri Bradford and I put our thinking caps on and together let our creative juices flow the next EXCLUSIVE HSN Project Life kit. Designed by Kerri Bradford, this is Project Life like you’ve never seen before. Here is a little sneak peak:

JACTeaser 620x620 Three Weeks from Today!In the coming days, I’ll reveal more about this amazing kit. Let me just say that we are focusing on SQUARE pockets and SQUARE cards. (This kit works perfect with the Zink hAppy printer.) There are still 4 x 6 cards, but everything else is 2 x 2 and 4 x 4.

Also this is the first-ever Project Life kit that comes with customizable stickers which makes it so versatile! Oh–I’m so excited about this glorious kit!

Can’t wait to share more!

Just another little teaser. This adorableness will also be sold on September 17th in another kit I’ll be featuring:

Three Weeks from Today!

Stay tuned for more ideas and information this week.

As I mentioned in my last post, I’ve been recouping from a bad bike accident this past week. I’ve been down a little physically and emotionally. Laying in bed for seven days just does something to you–I feel a little anxious and antsy. I’ve also been able to ponder all my many blessings and feel such gratefulness for all the tender mercies of life. Like the friendship I share with each of you. Also this beautiful picture I got of my missionary in Monday’s e-mail:

photo copy 22 620x620 Three Weeks from Today!

Until tomorrow, have a great day!

share save 171 16 Three Weeks from Today!

13 Responses to “Three Weeks from Today!”

1. […] you to go to your calendar and write a note to yourself that SEPTEMBER 17th is the day to watch Lisa Bearnson selling this product live, on-air, on HSN (which can also be viewed online at HSN.com). Keep […]

2. Leslie S. says:

Hope you are feeling better Lisa! Take care of yourself. Glad you heard from (and got a photo) from your son, I’m sure that made you smile!

3. Betty says:

Keep healing Lisa! Can’t wait for your hsn September shows.

4. Debbie from Chicago says:

Lisa, I just read about your biking accident, so glad that you are on the mend! :-)

This new kit for Project Life sounds like something I will NEED. LOL

5. Carla Hundley says:

This is looking fun! Does
    it still do a full week on
    two pages though?
    Carla from Utah

6. Carol says:

Oh my- I hope you are feeling much better by the time of reading this! I will keep you in my thoughts . . . Take Good Care -~cvb

7. Nicole says:

I’m so sorry to read about your accident! How awful! Sending healing prayers.

Question… HSN doesn’t ship/won’t ship to Canada!
    Can they allow exceptions for their Today’s Specials?
    It’s so frustrating to watch you on HSN, but not be able to order anything… I’m sure 1,000s of Canadian scrappers feel the same!

Thanks!

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

8. Sheryl Pyle says:

You are definitely not used to being down and out….don’t rush it and heal quickly. I know you must have pain and rest will definitely make that better.. so sorry and anxious to see this kit.

9. kai says:

Hi Lisa, happy that you had a :-) Monday and sad about your bike accident. I feel your pain and hope your feeling better :-) . Take Care and rest :-)

10. so sorry about your accident – - and it is hard to be laid up – -
    your son looks good – - looking forward to sept. 17 try to rest up

11. Lee Fisher says:

Lisa, hope you are up and about soon — and yes, will definitely be watching you on the 17th. SO SO SO HAPPY that you are back on with scrapping shows.

12. Stacy says:

Aren’t Missionaries just wonderful! Hope you’re feeling brand new after your accident. Yes will be watching for sure!!

13. Hope this late reply finds you healing up nicely Lisa! I just purchased *Just Add Color* and the coordinating alpha stickers from HSN today!!! WOOT, WOOT! I can’t wait to open the box upon arrival! ♥