Paper Crafting with Lisa Bearnson on HSN Today!

Can’t wait to spend the day with you today. I honestly can’t believe all the deals that HSN has in store on all your paper crafting needs!

Here’s a pic of me in my living room and I can’t wait to join you in yours!

LB brown chair WEB 620x413 Paper Crafting with Lisa Bearnson on HSN Today!

My show times on HSN are 8:oo a.m., 1:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET.

Have a great Friday!

Update:

You gotta love live TV. I just found out I will not be doing the 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. shows. The 1:00p.m. will be the last show for today. You can purchase all of todays good deals + many other amazing crafting deals on HSN.com

share save 171 16 Paper Crafting with Lisa Bearnson on HSN Today!

21 Responses to “Paper Crafting with Lisa Bearnson on HSN Today!”

1. Debbie says:

What happened? Was so looking forward to new and fun products:(

2. Marna says:

What happened to you spending the day with us? My friends and I tuned in to what we saw was an afternoon schedule, but no, clothing clearance instead.

Just curious. Sorry we missed you

3. Nancy G. says:

So disappointed to see the schedule change. I wondered if you were sick but I guess you said the just change things. Not happy with HSN.

4. tricia b says:

tuned in at 5-no lisab. so sad

5. Lanie says:

So bummed, tuned I today at 5 and couldn’t figure out what happened. :(

6. Faye Thompson says:

Lisa,
    Just tuned in for your 6pm show. What happened. Hate it when they take the scrap shows off. Even my guide still says Paper Crafting with Lisa B. What’s the story. I’m not happy.

7. Theresa says:

I’m sure I speak for all your fans when I say how disappointed we all are! Had hoped to see you show I g lots of things we couldn’t live without.

8. Annette says:

So bummed. Of course, the 1:00 show was the one I forgot to record on my DVR! I always
    look forward to getting great scrapping ideas from your shows. Hope there will be more
    scrapping shows coming soon. Did get the Cinnamon Project Life kit w/ pocket pages though.
    What a great deal!

9. Pat says:

Disappointed all your shows were not on HSN today. Set my recorder for the times listed on my ATT Uverse schedule but that’s not what I got. I know I can look on line but its not the same as getting to watch you on TV. I hope the next time you are scheduled they don’t change the schedule at the last minute, I know a lot of people were looking forward to seeing you. Honestly, I am thrilled you are back on TV but I wish it could have been QVC, they are just more professional than HSN I have always thought. I know its not your fault, I guess we need to all write letters to HSN. Thank you Lisa for all you do and I appreciate your sharing and enthusiasm for scrapbooking. Will look forward to the next show.

10. rose says:

I was very disappointed you weren’t on at 5pm and 6 pm I missed the 8am – and the 1pm you were only on for half of the hour – -
    I hope you will be on again soon .

11. Sara-Jane says:

I was so disappointed. I dvr’d both hours. So sorry to have missed you. Will there be other dates? I was worried that something had happened and you had to cancel. Hope all is well.

12. Lori says:

Very disappointed with the sparse appearances and shows on HSN. I set all four to record only to sit down all excited to watch and voila…… What is up with that? I look forward to your shows. I had already ordered the cinnamon kit and the overlays. They came today. Love them both. I really did expect more excitement. I look forward to next time, of course!

13. Debbie Schneider says:

I was looking forward to watching in the afternoon. Did they sell out of product?

14. kris says:

I caught you on the 1pm show—what happened to the rest of the day..we missed you. Will you be returning to HSN if so when?

15. jennifer olson says:

Jennifer Olson

What our your time on March 24

16. jennifer olson says:

Jennifer olson

can you tell me the time on march 24

and are you bring new project life core kit too

17. Faye Thompson says:

Hope you can tell us all why they cancelled your shows. Really was a terrible disappointment to us all.

18. Donna says:

I too was very disappointed that the 5 and 6 pm shows were cancelled, what is going on is HSN going to ditch the scrapbooking and papercrafting shows like qvc did…I have been so excited that you have been back on air and then they do this its just not right and not professional….

19. Addie says:

I was disappointed too. I was home sick and looking forward to some cheery crafting. Does HSN eliminate paper crafting shows more than its other shows? Seems like this kind of last minute schedule change happened before with paper crafting, although not with you.

20. KnitterPam says:

Oh, no wonder they didn’t tape. I thought my husband had deleted them! :)